Will there be an open beta available?

• Wondering… this SpaceCP looks beautiful. will an open beta be available soon? :D

• administrators

Well, closed beta will start soon, and then I’ll be able to tell you about open beta :)

• @Antariano said:

Well, closed beta will start soon, and then I’ll be able to tell you about open beta :)

soon is when?

• @Antariano said:

Are there any specific requirements to getting into the closed beta?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• @Dazzuh said:

Are there any specific requirements to getting into the closed beta?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Being a developer I heard, becuse they can describe the bug the best (no problem for me bro ;))

• administrators

@SilentsKiller said:

Being a developer I heard, becuse they can describe the bug the best (no problem for me bro ;))

Not true, also non-devs can join closed beta. All we require is a certain mindset - you’re here to test the product first and then use it.

• @Antariano said:

Not true, also non-devs can join closed beta. All we require is a certain mindset - you’re here to test the product first and then use it.

I do not really have any coding experience other then my website which is built on bootstrap so I dont really consider myself a dev, but I have run a successfull modded minecraft server for four years in april, I wont claim to be the best but I do have some experience with running servers and for awhile we were on the tekkit server deluxe list

I have a dedicated box
    -e3-1245v2
    -32gb ram
    -about 50gb of spare hdd space setup on in soft raid 1 on ssd’s
    -ubuntu 12.04LTS installed
    -on a 1gb line

the only thing its currently being used for is to host Parsonage plenty of extra power to be used if your in need of a tester (btw I do enjoy a good stresstest)

p.s. my name is soulgriever I’m a little late in the game but I definately look forward to being involved in the spacecp community, and when beta drops open/closed I close with this, happy debugging everyone

• @soulgriever said:

I do not really have any coding experience other then my website which is built on bootstrap so I dont really consider myself a dev, but I have run a successfull modded minecraft server for four years in april, I wont claim to be the best but I do have some experience with running servers and for awhile we were on the tekkit server deluxe list, I have a dedicated box with 32gb ram, e3-1245v2 and about 50gb of spare hdd space setup on in soft raid 1 on ssd’s with ubuntu 12.04LTS installed, on a 1gb line, the only thing its currently being used for is to host Parsonage plenty of extra power to be used if your in need of a tester (btw I do enjoy a good stresstest)

p.s. my name is soulgriever I’m a little late in the game but I definately look forward to being involved in the spacecp community, and when beta drops open/closed I close with this, happy debugging everyone

my setup’s pretty similar to yours o:

Whilst i’m here, the beta wont only be for minecraft, will it? We’d be able to add other games too?
    I’ve only been seeing screenshots for the minecraft side of the panel so I’m curious.

• i wanna join the beta

• i hope me and jargon will be part of closed beta :) and open beta :)