SpaceCP Pricing



  • Will SpaceCP be costing money or will it be free?



  • SpaceCP will most likely be setup with a pay-for-access subscription model. There will be different tiers that you can pay for, each allowing more/less/different features, for example, more servers to be controlled or access to more features.

    Whether there will be something along the lines of a free tier is still up in the air, but if anything, there will at least be a trial.

    Of course these haven’t been finalized and nothing will be until they are actually available but this is how it stands so far.

    Edit: Updated wording.


  • administrators

    I think it should cost money as i can see this being very extensive, also it supports the xereo team to keep maintaining it and create other cool projects which we all love to use.

    If there was a free tier thing i think it should be along the basis of spacebukkit features and maybe limited to one game.

    Anyway thats my point of view and i will definitely be buying it :D



  • Yeah they deserve some sort of pay.
    Will SpaceCP be compatible with BungeeCord?


  • administrators

    Yes as that is pretty to crucial to many server hosters, plus its a jar file like any other minecraft mod :D

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5P6ZtmCYAE_66V.png:large

    As seen in the above image multiple mods of minecraft can be added and you could class Bungeecord as one :D



  • You don’t know how much will the “Pro” Version costs? Will be cool if you know :D



  • @VaioPro said:

    You don’t know how much will the “Pro” Version costs? Will be cool if you know :D

    Unfortunately prices are still unknown.



  • @marknzl said:

    Yeah they deserve some sort of pay.
    Will SpaceCP be compatible with BungeeCord?

    They are looking into it, and there will be some server connector, It issn’t said it will be bungeecord.



  • money? u guys need it but :( i was looking for a free minecraft web panel, others or bad and spacebukkit is good but isnt updated anymore.


  • administrators

    @Desperate said:

    money? u guys need it but :( i was looking for a free minecraft web panel, others or bad and spacebukkit is good but isnt updated anymore.

    Yes it will probably cost money as this is a next generation game panel which people have been waiting for :P

    However that does not mean that Xereo wont bring out a Community License or something for people that limits them in some way e.g. amount of servers, amount of games exectra



  • @xCausxn said:

    Yes it will probably cost money as this is a next generation game panel which people have been waiting for :p

    However that does not mean that Xereo wont bring out a Community License or something for people that limits them in some way e.g. amount of servers, amount of games exectra

    Im sure that I will be purchasing some sort of licence once release is out, considering learning that it supports multiple games! thats now pushing competition with the big guns such as TCAdmin and others.

    **Just got a tad more excited :D** Oh dear, I’m acting like a school girl now >.>


  • administrators

    @xKryptx said:

    Im sure that I will be purchasing some sort of licence once release is out, considering learning that it supports multiple games! thats now pushing competition with the big guns such as TCAdmin and others.

    **Just got a tad more excited :D** Oh dear, I’m acting like a school girl now >.>


  • administrators


Log in to reply